Friday, August 19, 2011

Orientation

The day is coming soon.. the first day of school is coming up on Monday.. but the kids had an Orientation on Friday at 8:00am to meet their teachers and their classmates.  I was so nervous!!  Luckily I pulled a string or two and made sure my kids had someone they knew in their classes to ease them into the new school transition..and how hilarious was it when they both knew a couple kids in their classes!  Erianna's first boyfriend was in her class, too!!  I didn't know these kid's were even coming to this school, so we were both so surprised to see so many familiar faces!  This is going to be a great year!! :) 



Mr. Handsome waiting to go into the school

Erianna in her classroom 

Austin's classroom

Austin's friend Tyler.. they were playmates about three years ago...so they didn't notice each other, but me and his mother did!! :) 

No comments: