Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat




Halloween 2011 was a lot of fun!  The kids made a jack-o-lantern for the first time with Casey and my sister, Sabrina while I was at work the Sunday before.  They had a great time trick or treating.   This was the first year I didn't buy them a costume.  We are constantly buying dress up clothes, and I figured they can wear one of those outfits!  I am glad I did that.. Austin was superman for the third year in a row...and Erianna was Ariel.  A costume we bought new from the disney store years ago that she never wore!  They looked so great. :)  The real party was the after party.. after trick or treating and non stop candy eating, they went crazy at home!  The home costumes were HILARIOUS!
We're out!!  take one!!


Ariel!



Ariel and Super Man ready to get crazy!



Erianna with two super men!

Where's Austin?
Nice switch guys!  Really?!?!?! So silly!


No comments: