Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dashboard Concert

On Friday Nov. 7th, I went to see my favorite group in concert, Dashboard Confessional, at the Bank United Center at University of Miami. I went with my friend Kelly, who actually is pretty much half my age! She is an amazing, mature teenager, that watches my kiddos while I work nights at the restaurant. She is very good for them, and exactly what I am looking for for them, an older role model. Well, we both had an amazing time, and took lots of pictures. After the show we waited, and waited, and waited, and waited.......and then finally met the band. We were so stoked, took pictures, got autographs, shook hands.. So awesome. We were on a super high all the way home!! I can't wait to do it again! Here is a popular song of theirs, called Stolen








No comments: