Friday, November 14, 2008

Secret Shopping


So, I really enjoy eating at nice restaurants. I enjoy it even more, when I am not spending my own money.... Doesn't everybody??? Yesterday I went to a really nice hotel on South Beach for lunch with a friend, we had to sit there for two hours, and nonchalantly monitor a particular employee, to see if he was stealing money from the company.  Of course we busted him, I guess he will be looking for a job today..
I work for a couple of secret shopping companies, but I really like one of them in particular. Their instructions are always very easy, and the reports take a minimal amount of time after you have done a few of them....  They sort assignments by zip codes, so if you are going out of town you can pick up an assignment in the area you are visiting. This month I am going to Orlando for Thanksgiving so I picked up a couple of nice places for dinner while I am there.. 
 Here is a link for them, so you can apply:

No comments: