Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day


My Labor Day plan was thought up quickly before I went to work the day before.. I bought a voucher from Living Social for a one hour cruise on a Pontoon boat in Jupiter.  I love Jupiter.. it's a nice get away... Pretty beaches, fun parks and there are some really yummy restaurants there, too!  So we met Eric's friend and his son there and had a quick adventure.  After the boat ride we went to his friend house and I got to hold their one month old little boy to give mommy some hands free time to drink coffee and relax!  What a cutie he was, I should have taken a picture but I wasn't in a picture taking mood today!!! We went to a new restaurant after that my dad recommended.. it was really cool looking, but I wasn't overly impressed with the food or service.. I guess everyone has a bad day!  
Here are a couple pics though!!!

The kiddos looking for fish..

The pontoon boat

The only time she didn't give me a mean face all day!

Just feeling the wind blowing through her golden locks. ;)


Austin was done....

I love this!!!  This was at the restaurant we went to.  It's called "Too Bizarre"

This made my kids happy..... that's for sure!!!

No comments: