Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Stress of a Spoiled Child's Life


So, I am fortunate. My children are fortunate. I work extremely hard so they have a roof over their head, their own rooms, clothes for every season, toys for every adventure and food for every ounce of hunger. They have friends, they have pets, they get more cuddles and kisses in one day than some kids get all week.. You can see stress in children. You can see the difference in a well nurtured child. My kids are extremely well nurtured in all aspects. They get everything they want and more, within reason, because I feel that is my job as a parent. Very seldom do I see them stressed out, but when I do...as a parent do I jump in and help? Or do I let them solve the problem? Well, when it comes to things like this, I let them figure it out, or suggest to them what I think they should do when I see they aren't getting any where... So, this is about Austin and the STRESS of trying to build a tank for his play shark. You can see the look of stress in his body language, in his forehead, in his eyes.. poor little bugger!

No comments: