Monday, January 31, 2011

Yummy

Well, pictures are kind of boring today, it was this or the dining room table. Today was big though. The cooking classes are coming in handy, I was practicing a dish tonight, and if it was good, I planned on inviting my Dad over next week. Well one glass of wine into making dinner, I decided to see if he wanted to come over tonight. He accepted the offer and was over with a nice bottle of Syrah in 30 minutes. He enjoyed dinner and even had seconds. He gave me his feedback, which was pretty minimal. So it went well. :) I made Shrimp Etouffee over a bed of rice made with coconut water and onions (he said leave out the coconut water next time.) Served it with a delicious crusty french baguette and avocados as we needed to eat them soon! Dessert was raspberries, strawberries and mango drizzled with cream and a sprinkle of sugar.


No comments: