Monday, March 28, 2011

Love!


It's so hard to pick one picture when you got to spend an hour taking pictures of a baby that wasn't even a day old! What an adorable, beautiful, little miracle. I am still tearing up thinking about how precious and beautiful he is. His little toes, hands, legs, ears, lips, nose. I love babies sooooooooo much. When I see babies, and babies nursing, wow, it really makes the first year of my kid's lives seem so distant. They are running around now with rain coats and flash lights searching for frogs and snails, just to think that a few years back all they did was sleep and eat, it's so absolutely amazing. I envy those nurses that get to see this everyday. Wow, they truly are angels, helping new moms adjust, and taking care of such delicate little souls. OK, gotta go get a tissue now.. Welcome Cody James! We are so proud of you Daniela and Jeff!!

No comments: