Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Yummy!





Well, I know it's not the best picture in the world, but my dinner was so good I wanted to share it with you. ;) Had a delicious chicken marsala that I found the recipe for on epicurious.com. I tweaked it a bit and added different types of mushrooms, shitake, portabello and baby portabello. Served it over egg noodles (wish I made some home made ones.) Asparagus which was made in the grill pan with orange essence and topped with ground almonds. Can you say delish?? Can you say twenty minutes?? I made the sauce the other night and froze enough for two more portions, so I heated the sauce sauteed the chicken and made the pasta and asparagus, and wow, already on 365 telling you all about it. :) I love good food, and I love being able to have it fast!! :) Shout out to Bil and Ray (the best teachers/chefs ever) from Apron's Cooking School in Plantation. 
(http://www.publix.com/aprons/schools/Plantation/Home.do)
Here is the recipe for the sauce:
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Chicken-Marsala-232152
The asparagus I got from a book, but if you wanted specific heat and time info, let me know! Here is the book on Amazon. 

No comments: