Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Don't get to used to this.

Oh wow... The "laundry table" is clear. The place mats are ironed and the centerpiece is not dead. I wish I could say we used this dining room table but we don't.... because as you see it is right there next to the daycare... and after 5:30 I want nothing to do with that room or looking at anything in it!!! So like the classy Americans we are, we eat at the bar and our kids eat separately at their table.. or they eat at the bar and I stand up and eat.. Hey it beats bright colors and random toys making noises while you are eating! I can't wait to close my daycare and remodel the house. It's going to be so fabulous :) I am for sure going to miss the awesome kids and working from home, but I can't wait to have the house the way I want it, and not the way it has to be "to be in compliance." I can't wait to have unlocked kitchen knives, and uncovered outlets.. free roaming dogs and great wines on display on the countertops, a nice TV in my living room and not gates in every hall way.. and not have to lock every door in the house up high and down low.. oh and I can't wait to have a much lower electricity and food bill :) But, it's going to be a while, so let me not get too excited!!!

No comments: