Monday, June 27, 2011

England Day Thirteen, lunch with Auntie Julie, drinks for Auntie Gill's birthday


Great day... Enjoyed the last day here, but definitely wished we weren't leaving tomorrow :(
Here are some pictures from what we did today...
A trip to the village for some Lucosade for mom to help nurse her hangover... yikes...


Went to a neat place for lunch with my Auntie Julie, it was a random garden place..  had some neat things for sure, and everything was super expensive! 













Then we went to a pub for to celebrate my Auntie Gill's birthday with my Uncles Lee and Nigel, and my Auntie Gill's friend and her daughter Lily and her boyfriend..  it was nice, but I was still feeling a little rough....to stay the least....



A group picture for the last time in 2011


The Birthday Auntie!!  


The day was finished off with the best meal in Britain.. Uncle Mike's chili!  YUMMMMMMY!!!  No more wine for me though!!

No comments: