Saturday, June 4, 2011

Party Time!

I love parties... I do not love that I normally spend a couple grand on them, so I tried to do a pot luck kind of pool party to signify the end of the day care.  It worked out really well. I spent less than $300 on the party, which was great.  People had a great time, and I sure did, too.  What an awesome group of people.  I felt shy taking pics so I have to list who was here, so I remember in the future!!  

Liam/Livi/Jessi/Chris/Kama 
Brayden/Miranda/Tony
Gavin/Elizabeth/Derek
Ryan/Chase/Jennifer
Eleanor/Harry
Jade/Isabella/Jasmine
Vincent
Kevin/Melanie
Libia/Jenni/Nikole
Julie-Ann
Jess
Martine
Yvonne
Michelle/Kylie
Erika/Cade/Kylan
Daniela/Jeff/Cody
Melinda

Wow, didn't feel like 38 people.. and I probably forgot to list a couple.. hey I am writing this super late night days later ;)  

We had babies getting crunk.. not really.. photo credit Jessi O'Neill
Kisses for the baby I sure will miss!  photo credit Nancy O'Neill

Bouncin-photo by Nancy

Swimming or controlled drowning in some cases.. Photo by Nancy

Smiles

Bonding

Swiming


Mrs. Julie-Ann looking like a model...
Friends/Sisters for life!!!


Blue Snow Cone Eaters
Best Friends from school

 New babies eating.. and Melinda contemplating being next....
Just a lot of fun!!

It was a great way to end this chapter of my life, and I hope to get this great group of people together again soon..  We had a great time, and the whole party made me realize how much the past few years have made me and my own kids grow.  My daughter is such a warm, nurturing soul, and I think the daycare played a huge part in that.  

No comments: