Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Leaving England...and back to South Florida



Erianna was so upset to leave.  That's Olivia with Erianna, before she went to school.   Then off to the airport we went!


Absolutely RIDICULOUS arrival into JFK airport.  Customs took nearly two hours and it was HOT!


Erianna was not very happy about it. 

When we finally got to eat... I asked Erianna if she was tired, and she said...Mom, of course I am.  Look at the dark circles under my eyes!!  Then about an hour later she puked.. yep..as we were about to board the plane.. not the best day ever! :(
We got home around 3 in the morning, and I had officially been awake for 26 hours... I then proceeded to hibernate for 17 hours!!!

Then Austin got some of his gifts, and used them straight away!

Then we went to get the kids uniforms sorted out...  Wow...Austin is going to kindergarten in a few months... wow.... no more babies.. :(




Then after seeing my little man in his uniform, we went to my favorite place in the world.. El Novillo, for some delicious food! 



No comments: