Monday, June 6, 2011

Erianna's Kindergarten Ceremony


It's the first Monday I am closed.. Erianna's ceremony starts at 9am, and I am tying up loose ends at the school.. thinking it's just a cute ceremony where they sing songs, and that's about it.. Well it was, they sang some cute rhymes to music and then the tears started... they made a slide show with all the pictures I took all year long.  I realized how much I have gone through with all these kids, not just her.  I realized that I love her teacher like a mother, and I love her classmates as well.  All of them!   I cried the entire time the slide show was playing..it was pretty pathetic.. I couldn't stop!!!  I am so glad I took each and every one of those pictures of her classmates! These kids are amazing.  I think she had the best kindergarten teacher, who has definitely set her up for success in the future.  I am so proud of Erianna and the other 15 kids who I have spent every Thursday afternoon with for the past year.   They have all excelled.. they have learnt how to read, how to write sentences and all types of other things in between.  Congrats Erianna.  You are the best!! xoox

The kids watching the slide show:
Graduation lunch isn't perfect unless there is a Mustard Seed Bistro cup cake involved!




No comments: