Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Changes




So, the interview went well.  The daycare is closing on the 3rd of June..  Time to get my day care kiddos excited about their new schools.  FIELD TRIP TIME!!  First stop Ryan's new school, Andover Academy. But wait... what's that noise?  For real?!?!  With four kids in the car with me?!?!? SHIT!  Thank God for Brayden's Daddy, he was my first life line...and he came through and helped us get on our way in no time.  Thanks so much Tony!!!!
So we got to Andover Academy.  I introduced myself and the kiddos to the director... she was kind of rude to me a couple of times, but I brushed it off.  This place had a great reputation, and I wasn't going to let her ignorance bother me.. Ryan met his teachers, met his new classmates, played for awhile, and they all had a great time there.  Brilliant classrooms...if I had a center, I would want it laid out just like Andover Academy.
Next up was Brayden's new school, Oakland Academy.  The director there was amazing, super sweet, and everyone we encountered was more than welcoming...we went to Brayden's classroom and met his teachers and sang some songs with his new classmates.. it was sweet. 
Then we went to lunch and tired ourselves out.. we didn't visit Liam/Livi's new school because of the flat tire, and they went there last week, so I didn't think it would be a big deal. :)




No comments: