Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Day of Day Care :/


It's the last day of daycare...it means no more awesome pics of little ones like the one above that I took earlier in the week.  It means a quieter house, it means so many different things I can't tell you if the pros out weigh the cons or vice versa quite yet.  I really can't even start typing about it, or it will be a book!  I can just share with you some pics from our last day of school.  I did my best to have a great day with the kiddos.  We went to breakfast at Denny's.  They ate a lot!!  I drank a lot of cokes!!
Then we went to park #1 to celebrate Brayden's birthday with Mrs. Yvonne and her children.
Then we went to another park for some water fun, and it was next to impossible to leave.  I finally had to pretend I was leaving, and eventually the boys ran after me.. Yep, that's Ryan and Brayden under that tree pretending they can't hear Liam and I yelling!

SO we had a great day.  An absolutely amazing day.  A day I would repeat again if I could.. Everything was perfect..  and then I closed my door and began a new chapter.. :(




No comments: