Thursday, June 16, 2011

Welcome to England :)

We arrived in England, my Uncle Lee and Uncle Nigel picked me up, and we went back to the house and chatted for a bit.. Then we went to lunch with Uncle Lee and had a delicious steak sandwich with a refreshing glass of wine and of course yummy chips ;)  Went home and had a long nap, and then went to my Uncle Mike and Aunt Tina's house.  Ahh I am home.  Unpacked my bags and had a nice dinner and some more wine, followed by a long night of sleep.  Then we went for a walk to the village where we had a yummy lunch at the Italian place we always go.. and then stopped at a market for some fresh fruit, and of course got some yummy sweets for our walk home.  On the way home we admired all the beautiful gardens and stopped to smell all the flowers.  Today is the first day in a long time I have felt truly relaxed!!  We had a nice dinner and then we went to the park with my cousin Jack for some football and playing :) Here are some pics from our first two days!
 I think Uncle Lee was sick of playing "I Spy" while waiting for the pub to open!
 Bruschetta! Yummmy
 Pasta bolognese!
 Yummy!  Fruit!!
 At the best pet store!!



 Double Fisted!!
Park with Jack








No comments: