Thursday, May 5, 2011

Best Friends and Morning Bribes

Vincent and Austin

Every morning, it is rough.. It is rough getting the kids ready to roll, myself ready to roll, the lunch boxes made, the dogs fed and let out, and have the energy for six hungry little toddlers to stroll in soon enough.
PHEW.  It makes me tired just thinking of it..  Austin never wants to go to school, won't get himself dressed, and is nothing short of a pain in the butt the whole time. I am not a morning person, I want to sleep more, I press snooze for at least half an hour..  So we finally get ready to roll, and the only way to ease up on the tears is a treat.  A cookie, donut, cake pop, smoothie ...WHATEVER it takes.  I try to pick up an extra treat for Austin's best friend Vincent, so they both are happy campers :) When will it get easier? :)

No comments: