Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Movie Night with Julie-Ann

Julie-Ann and I have spent more time together since I decided to close the daycare than we ever have.  I think we are both kind of afraid to lose each other or something.. :) We have this new tradition which ends up typically being on Mondays or Wednesdays... We wait till the last kids go home, and we have a delicious drink, or a few... :)    The other day I cooked a yummy dinner, Shrimp Etoufee, and then we watched a movie.. "Due Date"  It was pretty funny... any movie with that guy from Hangover proves to be funny...   I really am thankful for the AMAZING people I have met since opening the daycare.. There are quite a few of them, and Julie-Ann is for sure the number one on that list....now if only she wasn't afraid of lizards and frogs... ;) 

No comments: