Friday, May 6, 2011

More Morning Bribery /Provider Appreciation Day


Austin and Erianna love cake pops from Starbucks.  Their favorite is the birthday cake one.  I love picking up treats, so it works for me, too.  Especially on Fridays... It is a long day, and I need a morning shot of energy.  I picked up a Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate with an Espresso Shot in it (Thanks Dee for the introduction to this heavenly drink...)  I finished it, the day care kids started arriving, and I was excited to get some cute treats for provider appreciation day, and my first treat was from Starbucks!!!  My client thought I drank a Venti Cafe Latte with three extra shots of espresso.  WOW.  I added a lot of sugar and some cocoa to it, and it was energy burst numero dos.  I used to get White Chocolate Mocha with three sugars.. easy confusion.. ha ..  either way, it was super sweet of them to think of me and made me smile.  Then I received a sweet email from a new client, and again it made me smile. I hope all my fellow childcare providers, teachers and staff feel appreciated this year!  You all do a tough job.   Especially my provider friends out there, we have these kids for years 40-50 hours a week, every week of the year. I don't know how so many of you have done this for so many years.. I am exhausted after almost four years.. I am ready for the new chapter in my life. :)

No comments: