Saturday, May 7, 2011

Miss You Mommy and Nana!

This years balloons :)

Well, it's inevitable.  This time of year affects me more than my mom's birthday, more than the anniversary of the day she died, more than any other day of the year.  I think I get upset because I see so many people with their moms and I get so envious and wonder how things would be if she was still alive.  Well, three years ago my friend Ryan and I started a tradition.  We both work at J Alexander's, and his mom passed away as well.  There was recently something on the news about his mother, it was nice to watch, but definitely brought some tears to my eyes..  See it here  So our tradition continues tomorrow...except I also got a balloon for my Nana.  We get to work early, and go outside and let go of a balloon and send to our mothers for mother's day.  I cry a bit, and then start working one of the busiest days of the year.   Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there, and all the strong people out there who have lost their mothers...stay strong.  I love you!

No comments: