Thursday, May 19, 2011

Knock, Knock..it's your future.. please open the letters!




So, I have no answers for my future... or my kids near future... and it is driving me crazy!!  What school are your kids going to next year?  Umm... I don't know...... waiting for two schools to get back to me... if not either one of those, then possibly the school Erianna is at now... What are you going to do for money now that you closed the day care?  ummmmmmm ......  Substitute until I can get a position in the TERRIBLE Broward County School system or sell bottled water on the side of the street while dressed like a chicken..not sure yet...waiting on some letter from the Board of Education.

Well, got the letters..  First one board of Education.  Said what I thought it would, which is a relief... take your FTCE for Pre-K- Grade 3, pass it, get a job, you get a temporary certificate for three years..within those three years, take more tests, and then apply for a five year certificate.  hmmmmm.. ok now to dust the dust of that Exam prep book...

Next... the kids school.  It should have told me YES your kids got into our school... but nope... it said we had WAY more applicants than seats, we will hold a lottery this Saturday morning, here is your child's number...winner need not be present.

Well, I have yet to win a lottery...and we are still waiting to see if we can get the reassignment to a different elementary school....  stand by.  You will know when I know!  Time to read all the books I bought from Amazon!!
       

1 comment:

sparkyfour4 said...

I sense good things coming your way.

Spark