Monday, May 2, 2011

NEXT! Psoriasis stinks!!

Well , Psoriasis. Psoriasis stinks!  Erianna got strep throat about two years ago from her day care which was not following rules in regards to nap time space requirements, and everyone got strep throat from each other.. then I got it.. then weeks later I had a rash on my arms.. then months later it was worse, then finally I go to the dermatologist, and it is Guttate Psoriasis.. which is caused by strep throat, which has a 20% chance of going away. so i cry, and cry and cry, it was all over my body.. i looked like i had something realllllly wrong with me.. Well here we are.. still with guttate psoriasis.. just a few embarrassing places on my body, and alllll over my head. I have tried everything.. shots in my head, this shampoo, that shampoo, that steroid, that vitamin, that random plant, banana peels on my head, vinegar, olive oil, peanut oil.. you name it.. and nothing.. just a really itchy scalp and a bathroom full of shampoo and conditioners. oh and a husband who complains non stop if i have a treatment in my hair... sorry buddy.... I don't care if it smells to you.. my happiness is worth more than the cost of your complaining.. he just told me to find another place to sleep... really?? most husbands would read their wives blogs but it's obvious he knows the least bit about my life.... and the treatment of the night actually smells kinda nice :) It's a baby oil/peanut oil combo smell. I have used much worse. At least this one doesn't have a huge CANCER warning label on it, and it won't stain my side of the bed!! AHHH anyone have any words of wisdom for me on Psoriasis or husbands? I am sick of both of them!!!!!!!

No comments: