Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Day! New Blog! Had fun at my cooking class!

So today is my first official day of my "new blog."  I really enjoy taking pictures and sharing them everyday through the 365 project, but I think blogging would be a more effective way to communicate, and upload more than just one picture a day! 
A very busy day.  I was supposed to do a mystery shop for lunch, but complications got in the way and it didn't happen.  I still had some fun girly time with my friend Brianna.  We went to Sally's Beauty Supply, in an attempt to make me prettier..I am not sure if it worked.. ha.. Then Starbucks, then lunch at J Alexander's while sipping on a mimosa.  Then after lunch, I had to race to the doctors to get some shots in my head, hence the need for the glass of wine with lunch... Then a run to pick up my car which is having AC problems... then haul butt to Publix for cooking school.   The menu was great, but I really missed my classmates.  This was the 13th time I have attended a class there since January, and I must say, I need to go with friends!    Thank goodness I knew the teachers!  Normally we all make the dishes, then sit down and eat them together at the end.  Well, I sat alone and quickly hurried out..  You can check out the calendar of classes here: Click Here :) Here is what we made.  I think I will be making some pasta this weekend.. YUMMY!  

Roasted Squash with “Stained Glass” Lasagna Sheets; Spinach Ravioli Stuffed with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes in a Gorgonzola Cream Sauce; Saffron Pappardelle with Braised Veal Shank Ragu; Three Cheese Tortellini with Wild Mushroom and Sage Sauce.



No comments: